Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday, October 10, 2012            "The Donors Choose Campaign"

Please follow the link to DonorsChoose.org to contribute so I can purchase curriculum items for our First Grade class.  The organization will match your dollar amounts!!!!
Thanks!!!!!

  1. Visit my page: http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/1558133
  2. Enter any dollar amount and click "Give"
  3. During check-out, enter the code PUMPKIN where it says "Match or gift code", and your donation will be matched dollar for dollar
  4. I'll get your gift card and use it for supplies for my students. You'll get a matching gift card, which you can send to me or apply to another project at DonorsChoose.org
  5. The match code PUMPKIN will be active until 11:59pm Hawaii time on Monday, October 15

No comments:

Post a Comment